What is better than great beer and great music? If you’re like us here at Wolf Hollow your answer is “just about nothing!” Our brewmaster happens to also be a connoisseur of great tunes and has been searching the local music scene for just the right bands to bring to our fine community at WHBC. If you were lucky enough to have spent time with us last week, we had two such bands join us in the unofficial official kick-off of the “WHBC Brewhouse Concert Series”.
At our Oktoberfest release party we were seasonally appropriately graced with the classic German music of the Bavarian Barons. It was a foot-stomping, pint-raising fantastic night, complete with lederhosen!
On Saturday The Ramblin’ Jug Stompers out of Albany came out to delight a dedicated crowd with banjos and kazoos and spoons to boot!
There are many exciting things coming up in the WHBC Brewhouse Concert Series and here is where you can find out about them:
- The Website! on our home page you will find a calendar with all of our upcoming scheduled shows
- Facebook! Events will be posted and you should share them with your friends!
- The Brewery! Check out the “upcoming shows” notices posted in the brewery, ask your friendly taproom staff and sign up for our WHBC Brewhouse Concert Series email list.
We can’t wait to see you at the brewery. In anticipation of great music, check out the websites of some of our up and coming shows!
- Upstate Rubdown – Sept 23
- The North & South Dakotas – Oct 29
- Jim Gaudet and the Railroad Boys – Nov 19
- Low Lily – Dec 10
- Appalachian Still – Feb 11
Cheers, and Groove On!