And what a year it’s been! We’d be remiss if we didn’t once again express our gratitude for all you’ve done for us in 2015 to get us where we are today. 2016 looks to be a fantastic year for Wolf Hollow, we look forward to seeing all of you and meeting new Wolf Hollow friends.
Here’s a few items of note:
1. We are CLOSED TODAY, January 1 – enjoy time with each other and hopefully you’ve got some growlers to get you through 😉
2. We are OPEN tomorrow, January 2, 12pm-10pm – come enjoy a pint or get your growlers filled to start 2016 off with “your beer, brewed here”
3. TWO NEW RELEASES ARRIVE TOMORROW!!! – First, our seasonal tap has said goodbye to the Christmas Scotch Ale until next November but is saying hello to our Peaty Porter, a classic porter with a twist, brewed with a hint of peat smoked malt to warm you from the inside out on a cold winter’s night: 6.8%. Also arriving to one of the special release taps is Crime and Cocoa-nut, a Russian Imperial Stout coming in at 9.3%. C&C was a very popular one-off last year, it is a dark rich Russian Imperial Stout with toasted coconut and cocoa nibs. The toasted coconut is what you’ll notice first, and will finish with a hint of cocoa leaving you wanting more!
4. New Faces – Be looking for some new faces behind the bar at the tap room and at events…introduce yourself and be patient as we get Fran, Hannah, Barb, Diane and Chrissy into the routines at WHBC. If you are a Wolf pack member (growler, pints or both) remember to bring your member card so we can all get you your correct member pricing!
5. And finally, speaking of The Wolf Pack – All memberships renew or begin anew in January! In addition to re-upping for another year in the Pack, this would be a perfect time to switch from growler to pint, pint to growler or become a dual Pack member. Talk to anyone behind the bar next time you’re in and get set to howl in 2016. See the “Join the Pack” tab on the website for more details.
See you soon! Cheers.