Sitting down in a rare moment of inactivity, we are reflecting back on the past amazing month. It was July 31 that we re-opened our doors and we have been blown away by you, the faithful customer, since that day. We have become reacquainted with those of you who braved the windy, mysterious roads to find us tucked away at our original location in the West Glenville Grange. And we have met literally hundreds of new-to-Wolf-Hollow folks, many of whom have already become regulars. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU who have made our first month back in action such an incredible success! We can’t say that enough. Cheers to you!
With any change comes growing pains and we are doing our best to adjust to those gracefully, so bear with us as we work through the growth. We have encountered many questions that we felt could be addressed here to give you a reminder of what we here at Wolf Hollow Brewing Company 2.0 are all about! So here it goes…
- In the new taproom we have EIGHT tap lines AT ALL TIMES!! This means you get twice the amount of #yourbeerbrewerdhere options each time you visit. There are FIVE MAINSTAYS including Wolf Hollow Amber, White’s Wit, District 6 IPA, Pulpit Supply Brown and our Campout Stout. There are THREE rotating tap lines where you will find a seasonal brew that will rotate in two month cycles, a session beer and a high gravity brew.
- At WHBC 2.0 we can now serve you a refreshing cold pint to enjoy right in the taproom! We are so happy to be able to spend quality relaxing time with you while you have your favorite in a pint, or help you explore new varieties you haven’t tried yet. We are able to do this because of our newly forged relationship with…
- …BUZZARDS BAY BBQ! Every time the brewery is open, you will find a really fantastic full BBQ menu to enjoy. From wings to sliders to full meals, everything is smoked on premises and trust us when we say (because we’ve literally tried all of it) it is AWESOME!
- Of course we still fill up your GROWLERS TO GO once you’ve had a relaxing pint because we know you’ll want to enjoy WH brew in the comfort of your own home, camp, share with friends etc. Bring in any growlers you might have at home and we will fill them up or you can purchase Wolf Hollow Brewing growlers at the taproom, they come in 64oz or 32oz sizes.
- We are open to the public and EVERYONE IS WELCOME during our regular business hours of Thursdays and Fridays from 4-9PM and Saturdays from 12-8PM. Interactive and hands-on brewery tours are given on Saturdays at 2:30. We will definitely increase tour availability as demand increases, so stay tuned.
- As we did at WHBC 1.0, WHBC 2.0 offers Wolf Pack memberships. You could choose to be a member of the Growler Wolf Pack or the Pint Wolf Pack, or go all out and be a part of both! You can find more details at the taproom, just ask!
- And finally, you can find us on all the regular social media outlets. “Like” us on Facebook (Wolf Hollow Brewing Company), Follow us on Twitter (@WolfHollowBrews) and Instagram (@wolfhollowbrewingco), and tell your friends to do the same!
Once again, thanks for what you do to make us who we are! Come in this week to have first taste of the Fall Tree Oktoberfest being tapped on Thursday, September 3! And mark your calendars for the Glenville Oktoberfest at Maalwyk Park on September 26 where you will find WHBC for the second year serving up Your Beer. Brewed Here.